Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside… these Roasted Parmesan Rosemary Red Potatoes are a side dish that will complement just about any main course!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This is one of the very first recipes I posted on the blog that I’ve slightly adjusted over the years. It is by far one of my favorite potato side dishes. I’ve had fresh rosemary growing for years and love to incorporate it into any dish I can!
And I realized just how much this recipe seriously needed to be re-photographed…
If you have fresh rosemary growing, the remaining ingredients you probably already have on-hand to roast and season the potatoes: Olive oil, grated Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
I hope you enjoy these potatoes as much as I have over the years!
Originally posted January 25, 2012 and updated March 28, 2017.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese and an extra 1 tablespoon for topping after roasting, if desired
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and cut into about 1-inch pieces
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together olive oil, rosemary, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper until combined.
- Add potatoes and stir gently until potatoes are evenly coated with Parmesan mixture. Place potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and tender. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.