Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork.
A crispy seasoned Parmesan crust takes pork to a whole new level in these Parmesan Crusted Pork Medallions!
It’s no secret I love quick, easy and delicious recipes. By using Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes. Pair it with a salad and French bread for the ultimate dinner everyone will think you spent a ton of time on (it’s our little secret!) 🙂
I purchased my Smithfield Marinated Roasted Garlic and Herbs Pork Loin Filet at Food Lion. My friend works in the meat department and he always points me in the right direction to what I’m looking for.
With school season in full swing, this is an easy solution for a quick family dinner. Although I don’t have kids (except for my dog, Baby!), a lot of my mom friends are always asking me for quick and easy dinner ideas especially now that it is back-to-school season.
These medallions are perfectly crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork makes it so easy to throw together a quick and delicious dinner. They are also available in a variety of cuts (Tenderloin, Loin Filet, and Sirloin). The breading is a simple mixture of parmesan cheese, seasoned bread crumbs, salt and pepper. The crust combined with the flavors of garlic and herbs in the marinade is bursting with flavor!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork always provides REAL FLAVOR REAL FAST. If you’re in the mood to grill, be sure to check out my recipe for Grilled Pork Tenderloin with a Tomato Basil Rice that also comes together in under 30 minutes! Not only is this recipe perfect for back-to-school, but it’ll also be a total crowd pleaser for tailgates, family dinners and more! #realflavorrealfast
Be sure to visit Smithfield Pork for more inspiring recipe ideas.
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (27.2-ounce) package Smithfield Marinated Garlic & Herb Pork Loin Filet, sliced into 1-inch medallions
- Place bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a large resealable bag. Seal and shake well to combine. Add pork medallions and shake well to evenly coat pork.
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ½ of the pork medallions and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until browned and no longer pink in the middle. Place on a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat with the second ½ of pork medallions.
Look for Smithfield Marinated Pork at your local Food Lion Store!