I love one-dish wonders. They’re so easy to throw together and with minimal cleanup for busy weeknights. You are absolutely going to love this One Pan Roasted Chicken with Lemon Herb Green Beans and Tomatoes!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
So savory and bursting with flavor, this meal comes together in an hour flat. Not only that, it’s satisfying AND healthy. SCORE.
My new friends Ronnie and Leigh own a produce company and recently blessed me with these gorgeous fresh green beans and tomatoes. I knew I wanted to make a one-pan chicken dish with them and this turned out freakin’ AMAZING! Thanks so much, Ronnie and Leigh!
This is definitely a low carb dish at less than 9 grams of carbs per serving, but if you’re craving carbs it would be perfect over a bed of rice.
It’s as simple as pretty much throwing everything into the pan and allowing it to roast… and it smells SO GOOD while it’s baking. There is NO DOUBT that if you’re a chicken and veggie lover like me, you’re going to love this recipe!
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, ½ juiced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 chicken breasts (bone-in with skin), about 2-1/2 pounds
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking dish or cast iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place lemon slices over bottom of the dish or skillet.
- Place the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add green beans and toss coat well with olive oil mixture. Place green beans evenly over lemon slices.
- Coat chicken with olive oil mixture and place over green beans. Pour any remaining olive oil mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes (uncovered). Remove from oven and add tomatoes. Bake an additional 5 minutes.