Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! I’m excited to share with you this recipe for an easy, creamy, and fluffy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
This recipe is not only NO BAKE, it’s amazingly easy to make… and might I add crazy delicious?! It’s not a dense cheesecake, but more like a creamy, light and fluffy version of a strawberry cheesecake.
Speaking of Memorial Day, I think it’s one of the best I’ve ever had. The week before we went to GA and I did some blogging there. It was such a nice change of scenery! Baby (my senior boxer) traveled exceptionally well and enjoyed it as much as I did. Then we went to Smithfield, NC before coming back home on the coast on Sunday.
This is what Baby did as soon as we got home, so needless to say I think she was glad to be back on “her” couch! 🙂
Back to the cheesecake — What made me think of making this cheesecake was last night my friends kept talking about strawberry dessert after dinner. We’re all cooking again tonight so I had to make something sweet with strawberries for dessert.
What I love about this recipe is that you don’t have to deal with a hot oven, it tastes amazing and it’s EASY… SCORE!
I hope you enjoy this cheesecake as much as I enjoyed this slice after I photographed it. 🙂
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced (reserve 1 cup sliced strawberries to puree for filling)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- Combine all crust ingredients well and press into a 8-inch spring form pan. Place pan in your freezer while you're preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Puree 1 cup of the sliced strawberries in a blender or food processor, set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth on medium speed. Gradually add granulated sugar and powered sugar. Add sour cream and vanilla and beat until just combined. Fold in whipped topping and strawberry puree. Spoon mixture onto crust in the spring form pan. Top with sliced strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.