Pizza is so much my weakness. I love making all kinds of different pizzas and recently made this easy Mexican Pizza that you’re going to love!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
I made homemade naan for the first time and was dying to make a new pizza with it. Not only is this pizza quick and easy, it’s amazingly delicious! I used Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, refried beans, cheese, lettuce, red onion and cilantro.
If you’re in a hurry, you can always grab a package of naan at the grocery store (normally found in the deli section). The baking time for this pizza is only around 10 minutes and the prep time is about 10 minutes, so there’s your dinner in 20 minutes. YESSSSS! 🙂
I absolutely LOVE the combination of Ro*Tel and refried beans! When I mixed the two together in a bowl to go on the pizza, I had to take a monster bite (couldn’t help it!). Taco sauce would also be good drizzled on top, but I enjoyed it just as it was.
- 1 (10-ounce) can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained and divided (reserve ⅓ cup for topping)
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 4 naan pieces
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded (or thinly sliced) green leaf or romaine lettuce
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place ⅓ cup of the drained Ro*Tel in a small bowl and set aside. Mix remaining Ro*Tel and refried beans together in a medium bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Spread Ro*Tel and refried bean mixture evenly on naan pieces. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, onion and cilantro. Serve immediately.