Happy Thursday! I have the most festive (and delicious) fall cocktail for you today that is incredibly EASY to make: Cranberry Margaritas!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
When I got the recipe like I wanted it, I took the first sip over ice and was like, “WHOA!”. These could be dangerous if you’re not careful. Not only do they taste insanely good, they’re crazy easy to make.
This recipe yields just a little over 4 cups, so you’ll have some to share with friends (or maybe not?).
I also added a little nutmeg and sugar to the kosher salt for rimming the glass for a more festive approach — the combination of salty, sweet and spicy took this margarita over the top! You don’t have to rim your glasses this way, but I highly recommend it!
I’m always in charge of mixin’ up cocktails during the holidays at Mama’s house… and I’m sure there will be a few of these consumed this holiday season! Cheers to fall! 🙂
- 1 cup tequila
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail blend
- ½ cup triple sec
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Lime wedges and cranberries for garnish (optional)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pour tequila, cranberry juice cocktail blend, triple sec and lime juice into a pitcher. Stir well to combine.
- Prepare the salt mixture by placing the kosher salt, sugar and nutmeg together in a small bowl. Stir well until well combined, then pour onto a small plate.
- Rub lime wedge around the edge of each glass. Dip in the salt mixture on the plate to coat. Serve margaritas over ice and garnish with cranberries and lime wedge, if desired.