I love BLT sandwiches and I love pasta… combining the two takes BLTs to a whole new level: BLT Pasta Salad!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Besides, if it has bacon it has to be good… RIGHT?! Crispy bacon, pasta, tomatoes, lettuce, onions and ranch dressing come together in this easy pasta salad. It’s perfect for outdoor barbecues and potlucks because it feeds a crowd!
Although this makes an awesome side dish, I sometimes eat it as a meal since it has meat, veggies and pasta. I used bow tie pasta, but pretty much any type of pasta will do.
You can slash time by using packaged bacon pieces, but there’s something about the smell of bacon frying that I LOVE! 🙂 Enjoy!
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 pound bacon, fried until crispy and diced or crumbled (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups seeded and diced Roma tomatoes (about 4)
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for ranch dressing. Drizzle ranch dressing over salad and gently stir to coat evenly.