You’ll be amazed at how easy these Cheddar Jalapeno Corn Muffins are to make!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Simply Homemade Cornbread Mix by Fleischmann’s. Although I have been compensated for my time, all opinions are 100% my own!
I think I just had one of the greatest 4th of July weekends of my life! Despite hurricane Arthur hitting our coastline and trying to wreak some major havoc, we did considerably well and are very blessed. I was a nervous wreck, as usual, then headed out on the boat with some friends.
After being out in the sun all day, the last thing I want to do is spend a ton of time in the kitchen when I get home. That’s the great thing about this cornbread mix from Fleischmann’s. I love doctoring up mixes from a box and making them my own. I made these awesome Cheddar Jalapeño Corn Muffins with Chipotle Honey Butter when I got home to go with the baked chicken that we threw in the roaster. With just a few minutes of prep time you can have these muffins on the table in less than 25 minutes!
With a view like this, who wants to go home and spend forever cooking? NOT ME.
So if you’re looking for a great boxed cornbread mix, Fleischmann’s tastes like it’s from scratch but without all the hassle! Slather some of this easy Chipotle Honey Butter on these muffins and take ’em over the top. What’s your favorite way to “doctor up” cornbread mix?
Connect with Fleischmann’s:
- 1 (15 ounce) box Fleischmann's Cornbread Baking Mix
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (about ⅛ cup diced)
- ⅔ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ⅛ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cornbread mix, milk, melted butter or margarine and egg. Stir well to combine (don't over-beat).
- Add shredded cheese and jalapenos and stir very gently to combine.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 standard-sized muffin cups or 24 mini muffin cups lined with paper baking cups. Spray with cooking spray if paper baking cups aren't used.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes for standard-sized muffins, or 11-13 minutes for mini muffins (or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center is removed clean). Serve with chipotle honey butter.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well to combine.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fleischmann’s. The opinions and text are all mine.