I had soooo much fun last week making my cherry beer margaritas that I decided to post a new cocktail recipe every Thursday. It’s The Blond Cook’s Thirsty Thursday…not too original, I know, but oh well. It works for me! I named this “drink of the week” Pineapple Orange Crusher.
I received a lot of positive feedback on the idea of making a simple cocktail without having to do much measuring (using the empty can of frozen concentrate for measuring). My mind went ballistic in excitement trying to concoct another one of these little beer-cocktail recipes.
So here ya’ go: In a pitcher, mix 1 can of pineapple orange juice concentrate (thawed), 1 can of pineapple vodka, 2 cans of ginger ale, and 1 bottle of Blue Moon beer. Yep. Blue Moon beer (one of my favorites!). Just try it; you’ll understand once you take a sip.
Oh, and must I tell you why I named it “Pineapple Orange CRUSHER“? Proceed with caution . Happy Thursday ~ Cheers!
- (1) 12 ounce can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- (1) 12 ounce bottle of Blue Moon beer
- 12 ounces pineapple flavored vodka
- 24 ounces ginger ale
- Optional: pineapple or orange slices for garnish
- In a large pitcher, stir all ingredients with a wooden spoon to combine. Serve over ice.